- Home |
- Dryzzle Jacket
When things get wet, turn to this wardrobe staple from The North Face to keep you dry and focused.
The breathable shell of the Dryzzle jacket is made of GORE-TEX® to completely block out moisture even during torrential downpours.
For added protection, you can adjust the hood, lock down the storm flap and pull the cinch cord tight.
It's packable if you enjoy travelling light, and compatible with your music player if you like a good soundtrack.
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Media compatible
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch cord
- Pit-zip venting
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed GORE-TEX® Paclite® Shell
- Centre front storm flap with snap closure
- Secure-zip polyurethane (PU) chest pocket
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Heathered fabrics in select colourways
Fabric, solid: 50D 98 g/m2 GORE-TEX® Paclite®-100% polyester
Heather: 75D 102 g/m2 GORE-TEX® Paclite®-100% polyester
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question