- Home |
- Trail Pro Sleeping Pad
The self-inflating foam measures 7.6 cm and features Thermarest's StrataCore construction, a design that provides the best warmt-to-weight ratio of any self-inflating foam construction. The Trail Pro’s 4.4 R-value allows adventurers to enjoy backpacking and camping all year round. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three-times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
StrataCore™ Construction : Yielding an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio for self-inflating foam, StrataCore uses a continuous layer of thermal foam nestled between alternating ridges of air and foam.
Premium Self-Inflating Comfort : 7.6 cm of premium foam wrapped in ultra-plush stretch knit fabric.
Easy to Pack : StrataCore construction allows the pad to easily compress into a smaller packed size.
WingLock™ Valve : Thermarest's intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
Stuff sack included
• Color Pine
• R-Value : 4.4
• Weight : 0.82 kg
• Width : 51 cm
• Length : 183 cm
• Height : 7.6 cm
• Thickness : 7.6 cm
• Packed dimension : 28 cm x 22 cm
• What's Included Stuff sack
• Top fabric type 50D polyester knit
• Bottom fabric type 50D polyester
• Material(s) Polyester, Polyurethane
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
• Your new sleeping pad has been tightly rolled since production. Unroll it with valve open and let it self-inflate for approximately 30 minutes. Next, fully inflate the pad by mouth and close the valve. When the mattress is new, or has been stored rolled up for an extended period of time, several breaths may be required to fully inflate. Store pad overnight fully inflated with valves closed. Pad may be used immediately.
• If you are leaving your mattress in your tent for the day it is good practice to leave the valve open, so when the tent heats up the the pressure doesnt build up inside the mat weakening the seams.
• For long term storage leave the mat rolled out with the valve open, keeping the mat like this means the foam inside is not compressed for months on end and wont slow down the self infaltion process.
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question