WIN: Ski Trip For Two | Dare 2b Giveaway
- Wednesday 29th January, 2020
- By Paul
We’ve teamed up with Dare 2b to give you and a friend a FREE trip to Europe’s most southerly ski resort, Spain’s Sierra Nevada—flights, accommodation, and lift passes included. We’ll even throw in €400 worth of Dare 2b kit to keep you looking fresh and feeling warm from the piste to Aprés ski.
To be in with a chance of winning, click below to fill out our online form or fill one out in-store.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Dare 2b and Great Outdoors and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 GMT on the 29th January 2020 and 23.59 GMT on the 10th February 2020 inclusive.
- To Enter: Fill in the online entry form with your details at greatoutdoors.ie or fill in the entry form in the Great Outdoors shop and place it into the secure box in-store to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Maximum of 1 entry per person during the Promotion Period.
- The Prize: 1 winner will win a 3-day ski trip for two to Sierra Nevada, Spain.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The Prize includes return economy class flights to Malaga Airport, 3 nights’ accommodation in Sierra Nevada Ski Resort, a pair of 3-day lift passes for the winner and their guest and €400 worth of Dare 2b clothing. The prize does not include airport transfers, food or drink, spending money or ski hire.
b. Dates of travel are at the discretion of the Promoter.
c. The winner’s guest must be at least 18 years old at the date of departure.
d. The winner and their guest must travel together in both directions.
e. All elements of the prize package must be taken as part of the same trip.
f. Once tickets have been issued, they are only valid for flights, dates and times that are shown.
g. If a booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternative arrangements will be made and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided.
h. The winner and their guest will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on the date of travel. Any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
i. Insurance is not provided as part of the Prize. It will be the winner and their guest’s responsibility to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance (including but not limited to health and travel insurance, insurance for theft, loss and damage to property) which may be required or prudent to be taken.
j. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
- Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received in during the Promotion Period. The Prize Draw will be conducted by Great Outdoors, the independent promotional verification service within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by the Promoter or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b. defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
c. promotes any political agenda.
- The winner will be contacted within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange the Prize.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name, and county of residence to announce the winner of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winner.
- Photography may be required.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter may refuse to award the Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or taking the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The full name and county of the winners will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Dare 2b ROI Ski Trip WL” in the subject for a minimum of 8 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland
Promoter: Dare 2b, Regatta Ltd, Basecamp, Mercury Way, Urmston, Manchester, United Kingdom.
and be the first to hear of our exclusive offers, latest news, events and more.