Elevate your adventure experience with the Osprey Fairview 55, a women-specific travel backpack engineered for destinations beyond the reach of wheeled luggage. Marrying cutting-edge backpacking technology with features tailored for the global traveller, the Fairview 55 is both lightweight and highly durable. With its stable harness and hip belt, your mobility remains unrestricted whether you're scaling heights or navigating city streets. A detachable daypack provides additional versatility, while the internal organisation is calibrated for seamless transitions from one adventure to the next.
- Women-Specific Design: Engineered for female adventurers, providing a comfortable and secure fit.
- Lightweight and Durable: High-wear areas feature durable fabrics, designed to endure the rigours of travel.
- Stowaway Harness and Hipbelt: Conveniently stows away for secure check-in and deploys swiftly for active use.
- Adjustable Torso Fit: Personalise your fit with fine-tunable torso adjustments for enhanced comfort.
- Lockable Sliders: Enhance security with lockable sliders on the main compartment zipper.
- Detachable Daypack: Perfect for day trips or as carry-on luggage, equipped with mesh side pockets and a secure laptop compartment.
- Domestic Carry-On Size: Designed to comply with carry-on size requirements for domestic flights.
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Dimensions: 55H x 35W x 23D cm
- Volume: 55L
- Fabric: bluesign® approved 450D recycled twist dobby polyester, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Fit Range: Torso length 38-47 cm
- Volume Split: Main Pack 40L + Daypack 15L
- Internal Organisation: Zippered mesh pockets and compression straps for efficient packing
We offer free delivery on all orders over €75, and €5.95 for all orders under €75.
-We aim to ship all orders placed before 3:00pm on the same business day and have it delivered next-day, but in busy periods can take longer, so allow for up to 3 business days.
We accept returns within 30 days of receiving the item, either in-store or by post.
- All items returned must be suitable to be sold again as new.
- All returns can be organised with An Post click & post, and will be fulfilled as soon as they arrive back at our store. Click here to start a return
At Great Outdoors, we understand the need for groups, companies and individuals to order products in bulk. Whether you are looking for a gift for your hardworking crew, jackets to outfit your dedicated sales team, or anything else that may come to mind - we would love to help!
Simply contact Paul from our corporate team, contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiry, big or small and we will do our very best to get the right items at the right price!
Same day delivery to Dublin
To all 32 counties on orders over €75.00
Over 5000 Satisfied customers
Shipping & Returns
Great Outdoors ships throughout the EU via An Post & National Carriers. Orders over €75 qualify for Free Next-Day Shipping in Ireland, otherwise, a flat rate of €5.95 will be charged per order under €75, for Next-Day shipping. We will aim to ship orders placed Monday - Friday before 12:00 pm the same day, although this is not guaranteed.
Orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday. Courier speed is conistent and we try our best to give our customers the best delivery service, but delays are out of our hands so we allow for 3 days of delivery.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please contact us.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We accept exchanges for items but that must be communicated to our team and is subject to stock availability.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please contact us.