We offer returns within 28 days of purchase. Returns can be sent back to our store with An Post via the link below, or can be brought instore for free.
Simply sign in & request a return, as long as the items have been purchased within the returns period, our team will direct you to the An Post returns portal!
From here An Post will direct you to purchase a collection from your address, or to drop it off at the Post Office. This method does not require a printer as An Post work using reference numbers from this portal.
Please note: This returns portal is only for use of customers of Great Outdoors Ireland
We want you to be 100% satisfied with any online order placed with us.
- Therefore if you wish to return an item for whatever reason you may initiate a return via our returns portal, and once verified - it can be returned via An Post in partnership with Great Outdoors.
- Goods can be returned for a full refund plus shipping if they are faulty or if the wrong item has been dispatched.
- If the goods have been dispatched as ordered, they can be returned for a refund, but only for the cost of the goods. We are not liable for the original shipping if they have incurred a delivery charge. We are partnered with An Post for returns, which can be arranged once a return is approved. We offer reduced subsidised shipping rates with An Post for returns to make them as affordable as possible for you.
- All returns must be organised within 28 days of receiving your order.
- Items must be unused and still have their original packaging and labelling attached. When it arrives back to us, we should be able to sell it again as new.
- The PayPal account or card used originally for the purchase will be credited with the original purchase amount as soon as possible(less any delivery charge paid where appropriate.) If you paid in full or in part with a Great Outdoors or 3rd party gift voucher, you will receive the refund as store credit.
These terms exclude sale items bought in-store as these have been viewed before purchase and can only be returned for an exchange or store credit, refunds, in this instance are at the discretion of the store manager, again, nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
Any footwear returned to us must be in its original condition, including boxes and footbeds.
Health and safety Conditions
Any items that we deem unhygienic will not be processed so please clean faulty goods if returning them. We do not accept returns for underwear or face masks.
Please note that if items are returned you should ask for proof of postage and tracking from your post office or courier as we reserve the right to refuse a refund if an item is lost whilst being returned. Any item bought online can also be returned instore within the terms and conditions of sale, just remember to bring along your receipt.
Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you have any issues at all, do not hesistate to contact us via any of the channels below!
Great Outdoors Ltd,
53/54 South Great George’s Street,
Republic of Ireland
Phone: +00 353 (1) 679 4293
Company Registered Name: Great Outdoors LTD
Company Registered Number: 97614