Developed in collaboration with BD Athlete Adam Ondra, the AirNet is a cutting-edge harness that features our patented AirNet Technology-an ultra-breathable fabric for high-end performance sport climbing that distributes loads evenly across the "net" during falls. The AirNet also includes a patented Infinity Loop for belaying, which is durable, low profile, and eliminates the dreaded belay-loop-shift when dogging a route and the belay loop seam catches. At a svelte 235 grams (men's medium) we've included two pressure-molded gear loops in the front while keeping the rear gear loops low-profile webbing-a request from Ondra who had cut the back gear loops from his competition harnesses to save weight and reduce bulk. Black Dynex lower and upper tie-in points are durable and light, and the seamless, taped edges of the waistbelt and leg loops proved next-to-skin comfort during intense redpoints.
Enjoy Free Delivery on Orders Over €75!
- For orders under €75, a nominal fee of €5.95 applies.
- Orders placed before 12:00pm are dispatched the same business day.
- We use An Post next-day delivery, but allow up to 3 business days as couriers can be subject to delays out of our control.
Hassle-Free Returns Within 28 Days
- Items must be in sellable, new condition for return eligibility - see our full T&Cs for returns here.
- Easily arrange returns with An Post click & post through our returns page.
- Returns are processed promptly upon arrival at our store. Click here to start a return
Same-Day Delivery in Dublin
- Need your item in a hurry? We offer same-day delivery in Dublin with GRAB.
- Want your order quickly? We offer click and collect in-store!