The Saltoro Jacket from Mountain Equipment is a lightweight and waterproof shell with hybrid GORE-TEX® construction for trekking and backpacking in the mountains.
The Saltoro jacket is made with GORE-TEX® 75D and GORE-TEX® PACLITE® fabric, which are combined to give a lightweight, comfortable shell that retains the durability required for regular use with a pack.
Mountain Equipment's Alpine fit is completely unrestrictive for all day use and the proven Mountain HC Hood is a reliable refuge in the worst weather.
- All items returned must be suitable to be sold again as new.
- All returns can be organised with An Post click & post, and will be fulfilled as soon as they arrive back at our store.
- Ensure the jacket is clean by wiping off any dirt or debris.
- Follow the instructions on the Nikwax product for best results.
- Apply Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-In to the jacket in a washing machine.
- Run a gentle cycle with cold water to distribute the product evenly.
- Dry the jacket according to the manufacturer's instructions, either by air drying or using a tumble dryer.
- Once dry, check if the jacket's water repellency has been restored.
- If needed, apply Nikwax TX.Direct Spray-On to any areas that require additional waterproofing.
- Allow the jacket to dry completely before using it again.
- Repeat the process periodically to maintain the jacket's waterproof properties.
Same day delivery to Dublin
To all 32 counties on orders over €75.00
5000 Satisfied customers