Looking for a super lightweight and dependable boot for high altitude climbing and expeditions, the Scarpa Phantom 6000 Mountaineering boots is exactly the right boot for you.
A more streamlined version of Scarpa's Phantom 8000 boot for highly technical, cold-weather climbing at lower elevations, the Phantom 6000 features an incredibly warm double-boot design with a lightweight, lower profile construction that provides precision climbing on big alpine objectives.
Automatic and semi-automatic crampon compatible
Vibram® Zero Gravity sole saves weight while increasing warmth
Primaloft® Micropile and EVA make the inner boot one of our warmest yet
Waterproof zipper and integrated gaiter for all conditions
Advanced midsole provides shock absorption and lightweight sensitivity
•Inner Shell - High-tenacity water-repellent microfibre + EVA + 3mm Cork to ensure maximum heat insulation.
•Removable Liner - MOUNTAIN 6000: high density EVA 2mm + Primaloft micro-fleece with Velcro closure to make it easier to put on and to ensure maximum heat insulation.
Enjoy Free Delivery on Orders Over €75!
- For orders under €75, a nominal fee of €5.95 applies.
- Orders placed before 12:00pm are dispatched the same business day.
- We use An Post next-day delivery, but allow up to 3 business days as couriers can be subject to delays out of our control.
Hassle-Free Returns Within 28 Days
- Items must be in sellable, new condition for return eligibility - see our full T&Cs for returns here.
- Easily arrange returns with An Post click & post through our returns page.
- Returns are processed promptly upon arrival at our store. Click here to start a return
Same-Day Delivery in Dublin
- Need your item in a hurry? We offer same-day delivery in Dublin with GRAB.
- Want your order quickly? We offer click and collect in-store!