A high performance slipper with the security of a hook and loop closure for elite level technical routes and bouldering
Enjoy Free Delivery on Orders Over €75!
- For orders under €75, a nominal fee of €5.95 applies.
- Orders placed before 12:00pm are dispatched the same business day.
- We use An Post next-day delivery, but allow up to 3 business days as couriers can be subject to delays out of our control.
Hassle-Free Returns Within 28 Days
- Items must be in sellable, new condition for return eligibility - see our full T&Cs for returns here.
- Easily arrange returns with An Post click & post through our returns page.
- Returns are processed promptly upon arrival at our store. Click here to start a return
Same-Day Delivery in Dublin
- Need your item in a hurry? We offer same-day delivery in Dublin with GRAB.
- Want your order quickly? We offer click and collect in-store!
The Skwama is amazing!
I (M, 20, 195cm) remember doing a lot of research on what would be my next step up from my first pair of shoes (Scarpa - Veloce) and finally settled for these. The internet had almost nothing but perfect reviews for the Skwama and I can also say that I have no complaints.
I downsized about 4 EU sizes to fit into these (46-42 : Veloce was 46-43). 1 size lower than with the Veloce because I found them to be more spacious.
The rubber is amazing. The grip is very strong and the curve isn't too aggressive. The shoes break in quite quickly and fit snug like a glove.
The colour scheme is very nice and velcro strap is easy to use.
Only downside is that I found myself pulling the velcro strip quite far out to feel secure in the shoes - maybe it's just my small feet :)