Experience ultimate warmth and comfort with the Bombardino Ski Jacket. Filled with 90/10 duck down and RDS certified, this jacket wraps you up in a lightweight cocoon that is sure to keep you warm throughout the season. Watch the snowflakes melt away with the partly recycled lining and anti-odour finish. Its knitted cuffs and fixed hood withstand even the wildest snowstorms, while its multiple pockets provide complete convenience for days on the mountain. Stay cozy and chic all winter long!
- Partly recycled lining with anti-odour finish
- RDS certified down
- 2 pockets, 1 inner pocket, 1 arm pocket and a sleeve pocket for a skipass
- Fixed hood
- Knitted cuffs at inside sleeves
- Fabrics: Outershell I: 58% polyester, 42% polyurethane, WP 10.000, According to JIS standards, Outershell II: 74% polyamide, 26% elastane
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester
- Filling: Filling I: 90/10 duck down, 90% down, 10% feathers
- Filling II: 100% polyester
- Length: 58 cm at center back for size 38
We offer free delivery on all orders over €75, and €5.95 for all orders under €75.
-We aim to ship all orders placed before 3:00pm on the same business day and have it delivered next-day, but in busy periods can take longer, so allow for up to 3 business days.
We accept returns within 30 days of receiving the item, either in-store or by post.
- All items returned must be suitable to be sold again as new.
- All returns can be organised with An Post click & post, and will be fulfilled as soon as they arrive back at our store. Click here to start a return
- Wash on 30 degrees Celcius
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash with similar colors
- Wash inside out with zipper closed
- Needs to be regularly shaked during drying
At Great Outdoors, we understand the need for groups, companies and individuals to order products in bulk. Whether you are looking for a gift for your hardworking crew, jackets to outfit your dedicated sales team, or anything else that may come to mind - we would love to help!
Simply contact Paul from our corporate team, contacted at email@example.com with any enquiry, big or small and we will do our very best to get the right items at the right price!
Same day delivery to Dublin
To all 32 counties on orders over €75.00
Over 5000 Satisfied customers
Shipping & Returns
Great Outdoors ships throughout the EU via An Post & National Carriers. Orders over €75 qualify for Free Next-Day Shipping in Ireland, otherwise, a flat rate of €5.95 will be charged per order under €75, for Next-Day shipping. We will aim to ship orders placed Monday - Friday before 12:00 pm the same day, although this is not guaranteed.
Orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday. Courier speed is conistent and we try our best to give our customers the best delivery service, but delays are out of our hands so we allow for 3 days of delivery.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please contact us.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We accept exchanges for items but that must be communicated to our team and is subject to stock availability.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please contact us.