- Home |
- Softie Expansion 5
The Expansion sleeping bag range from Snugpak gets its name from the unique Elasticated Expander Panel (EEP) system which allows the user to regulate the internal temperature of the bag depending on the climate or for additional space for the user.
The Expansion sleeping bags have a removable LED light attached in a pouch at the top of the hood – ideal for reading with a steady light or as a signal with the flashing SOS mode. With an adjustable length using the clip system this sleeping bag is also ideal for shorter individuals who want to optimise heat retention in colder climates.
The Expansion 5 bag is the largest in the range and retains the tried and tested Softie® Original insulation – a synthetic filling which mimics the properties of down – but this will now be encased in a technical outer fabric, Paratex Micro. Tough, lightweight, highly windproof and water-repellent, it is exceptionally hard wearing and heavy duty, yet remains soft to the touch which makes it ideal for creating a comfortable and durable sleeping bag.
- Integrated Torch - Innovative torch in hood,can be removed.
- Reflectartherm Technology - Reflects and retains heat.
- Thermal Suede - Snug Foot lining for warmth.
- Chisel shaped foot - For extra comfort.
- EEP (Elasticated Expander Panel) - Increase the width of the bag when needed.
- Anti-Snag Zip - Helps prevent the zip from getting stuck.
- Softie® Insulation - Snugpak exclusive insulation.
- Snugfit Hood - Helps keep drafts out and heat in.
- Clips - Can be used to shorten the sleeping bag.
Outer Fabric (100% Nylon)
Paratex Micro is tough, lightweight, highly windproof and water repellent. Paratex Micro utilises closely constructed fabric and is exceptionally hard wearing but still remains soft to the touch.
Insulation (100% Polyester)
This synthetic filling utilises superfine yarns bound with special resins to produce a luxurious down like feel. It is created from staple yarns which mirror the compositions of natural insulations.
Inner Fabric (100% Polyester)
Reflectatherm, this metallised fabric is designed to retain heat and warmth. A highly breathable material, which adds little to the weight or pack size.
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: email@example.com
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question