The beautifully crafted Swedish FireKnife is made in, of and by Sweden. A sustainably produced bioplastic mix combining coconut shell fibres, creates a magnificent experience of texture, look and natural smell. The superior Sandvik stainless steel blade is 90% recycled steel: everything you need whether cutting rope, shaving kindling or slicing apple for the kids. The handle holds an all-weather-proof Swedish FireSteel: up to 3000 strikes at 5.400°F/2.980°C. Light fires, ignite gas stoves, prepare meals, include the whole family and rediscover ancient skills with this fantastic multifunctional tool. Reliable durability in a timeless design. For every home, wherever you make it.
- Includes weather-proof Swedish FireSteel: up to 3000 strikesat 5400°F/3000°C.
- Sturdy half tang 3.5-inch blade
- Open access tight-fitting sheath with belt clip and drain hole for easy cleaning
- Blade: 12C27 Sandvik stainless steel
- Swedish FireSteel: High sparking magnesium alloy
- Handle and sheath: Bio-based plastic with coconut shell fibers
- Knife cord: Leather BPA-free Made in Sweden
Enjoy Free Delivery on Orders Over €75!
- For orders under €75, a nominal fee of €5.95 applies.
- Orders placed before 12:00pm are dispatched the same business day.
- We use An Post next-day delivery, but allow up to 3 business days as couriers can be subject to delays out of our control.
Hassle-Free Returns Within 28 Days
- Items must be in sellable, new condition for return eligibility - see our full T&Cs for returns here.
- Easily arrange returns with An Post click & post through our returns page.
- Returns are processed promptly upon arrival at our store. Click here to start a return
Same-Day Delivery in Dublin
- Need your item in a hurry? We offer same-day delivery in Dublin with GRAB.
- Want your order quickly? We offer click and collect in-store!