The Vango F10 Helium Ultralight 1-man tent is for minimalist usage. The hybrid tunnel design creates a compact and reliable shelter for adventures in the wilderness.
The Vango F10 Helium Ultralight 1-man tent is for minimalist usage. The hybrid tunnel design creates a compact and reliable shelter for adventures in the wilderness. TBS® Pro and pre-bend poles deliver exceptional strength and stability. The strategic vents allow for a through flow of air, reducing condensation. Extremely lightweight with a small pack size, this tent won't hold you back.
- Protex 15.SRN Flysheet - 3000mm HH
- Yunan SD70 Poles - High-quality lightweight poles designed and made by Yunan in Korea
- TBS® PRO - Internal Guying System using an ultra-lightweight Dyneema cord
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- 70D Ripstop Nylon 6 Groundsheet - 70 Denier Nylon Fabric is a great balance between low weight and high durability, waterproof to 6,000mm HH
- 15D Nylon Inner Tent Fabric - 15D 28gsm breathable nylon inner tent
- Breathable Ripstop Inner Fabric - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep. Ripstop weave for extended durability
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped for a watertight seal
- Bathtub Groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams
- Part Mesh Inner Door - Allows ventilation, while keeping bugs out
- Flysheet Vents With Mesh - Increase ventilation and keep bugs out
- Flysheet Door Vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Internal Storage Pockets - Provides convenient storage within the inner tent, keeping essentials close to hand
- Optional Footprint - Protects inner tent from rough ground, and completes the Vari-Pitch options
- FastPack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Dyneema Core Guylines - Excellent strength to weight ratio
- Mini Line-Lok Guyline Runners - Lock securely, simple to release, and high performance in all conditions
- Dyneema Pegging Points - Can be modified for use with skis or snow anchors
- Multiple Reflective Points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organizing essential items
- Tunnel Tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Gothic Arch Pole Structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Extra Large Porch Space - With an extra pole the porch offers great space for storage. Keep the wet kit out of the inner tent and enjoy greater flexibility, for minimal additional weight.
|30.0 x ø13.0cm
|1 Person Tent
|DOFE RECOMMENDED KIT
Enjoy Free Delivery on Orders Over €75!
- For orders under €75, a nominal fee of €5.95 applies.
- Orders placed before 12:00pm are dispatched the same business day.
- We use An Post next-day delivery, but allow up to 3 business days as couriers can be subject to delays out of our control.
Hassle-Free Returns Within 28 Days
- Items must be in sellable, new condition for return eligibility - see our full T&Cs for returns here.
- Easily arrange returns with An Post click & post through our returns page.
- Returns are processed promptly upon arrival at our store. Click here to start a return
Same-Day Delivery in Dublin
- Need your item in a hurry? We offer same-day delivery in Dublin with GRAB.
- Want your order quickly? We offer click and collect in-store!