While weighing 480 grams and packing down to just 1 litre, Part of Vango's Force Ten range, the new Project Hydrogen range has been years of development and innovation to develop the Neon UL tent, which their research suggests is the world's lightest poled tent. After many years of research and development by the Project Hydrogen team, the F10 Neon UL is an extremely lightweight twin skin tent.
After many years of research and development by the Project Hydrogen team, the F10 Neon UL is an extremely lightweight twin skin tent. Specified with carbon fiber poles and a superlight ProTex® 7 denier silicone outer fabric, this tent weighs in with a trail weight of only 445g! The small and compact pole sections allow the tent to be reduced into a tiny pack size. Ideal for endurance athletes who want to push further, faster.
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Protex® 7D Double Silicone Fabric - 2000mm HH, lightweight and strong
- 7D Breathable Inner - Breathable and lightweight
- 10D Ripstop Nylon PU Groundsheet - Durable and lightweight
- Small Pack Size - Packs down to 1 liter, and can be packed into the smallest bags
- Twin Skin - No compromise on design means this tent will protect you
- Flysheet Vent - Permanent vent above the door to reduce condensation and increase comfort
- Useable Porch - Store equipment in a sheltered area
- Titanium Pegs - Ultralight and strong tent pegs
|PACKSIZE||L27.0 x H8.0 x W22.0cm|
|PITCHING TIME||5 mins|
|CAPACITY||1 Person Tent|
- All items returned must be suitable to be sold again as new.
- All returns can be organised with An Post click & post, and will be fulfilled as soon as they arrive back at our store.
Same day delivery to Dublin
To all 32 counties on orders over €75.00
5000 Satisfied customers