The Hedgehog Mid Futurelight hiking boots from The North Face are designed to keep you comfortable and protected on your outdoor expeditions. With advanced Futurelight technology, these boots offer waterproof and breathable performance, allowing your feet to stay dry and comfortable in any weather conditions. The Hedgehog Mid Futurelight boots feature a durable construction, reliable traction, and a cushioned midsole for optimal support and comfort. Whether you're trekking through rocky terrains or exploring wet trails, these hiking boots are your trusted companion for every adventure.
- Futurelight technology for waterproof and breathable protection
- Synthetic upper with PU-coated leather overlays for durability
- Lace-up closure for a secure and adjustable fit
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- OrthoLite X35 Hybrid footbed for long-lasting comfort
- ESS midfoot shank for torsional rigidity and stability
- Vibram Megagrip outsole with multidirectional lugs for superior traction
- Protective toe cap and heel overlay for added durability
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning and support
- Breathable mesh lining for moisture management
Upper Material: Synthetic, PU-coated leather
Waterproof Technology: Futurelight
Footbed: OrthoLite X35 Hybrid
Midsole: EVA with ESS shank
Outsole: Vibram Megagrip
Toe Cap: Yes
Weight: 1 lb 9 oz (708 g) per shoe (based on Men's size 9)
Shaft Height: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
We offer free delivery on all orders over €75, and €5.95 for all orders under €75.
-We aim to ship all orders placed before 3:00pm on the same business day and have it delivered next-day, but in busy periods can take longer, so allow for up to 3 business days.
We accept returns within 30 days of receiving the item, either in-store or by post.
- All items returned must be suitable to be sold again as new.
- All returns can be organised with An Post click & post, and will be fulfilled as soon as they arrive back at our store. Click here to start a return
At Great Outdoors, we understand the need for groups, companies and individuals to order products in bulk. Whether you are looking for a gift for your hardworking crew, jackets to outfit your dedicated sales team, or anything else that may come to mind - we would love to help!
Simply contact Paul from our corporate team, contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiry, big or small and we will do our very best to get the right items at the right price!
Same day delivery to Dublin
To all 32 counties on orders over €75.00
Over 5000 Satisfied customers
Shipping & Returns
Great Outdoors ships throughout the EU via An Post & National Carriers. Orders over €75 qualify for Free Next-Day Shipping in Ireland, otherwise, a flat rate of €5.95 will be charged per order under €75, for Next-Day shipping. We will aim to ship orders placed Monday - Friday before 12:00 pm the same day, although this is not guaranteed.
Orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday. Courier speed is conistent and we try our best to give our customers the best delivery service, but delays are out of our hands so we allow for 3 days of delivery.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please contact us.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We accept exchanges for items but that must be communicated to our team and is subject to stock availability.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please contact us.