The Salewa Litetrek II backpacking tent is perfect for 2-person lightweight camping. The Litetrek II is both lightweight and robust, meaning it is ideal for self-supported trips to the windy Irish uplands. The 3000mm waterproof outer is well capable of dealing with the elements, and for drier days, the Litetrek II can be pitched using just the inner tent.
The Litetrek II is a 2-person, double wall tent, designed for lightweight trekking in alpine terrain, where protection against severe weather, wind stability, light weight and compact pack size are key. Its three-season spec is optimised for use during the milder months of the year. Wind-tunnel tested for stability at 90 km/h by the Technical University of Munich.
Its robust, reliable semi-geodesic, double wall construction puts two layers of fabric between you and the elements, enables full use of space and ensures an optimal balance of weather protection and ventilation. The 100% self-supporting design means that you can pitch without problem on rocky terrain, or at alpine sites where there is not enough space to set up with guy lines and pegs. Alternatively, the anchor points can be extended for more flexibility, for example on snowy terrain. Its very tear-resistant 50D ripstop polyester flysheet is PU-coated to give it a 3,000 mm water column, the floor is made of robust PU-coated 70D ripstop nylon that gives a 5,000 mm water column, while the 66D ripstop polyester inner tent has a mesh and mosquito net entrance. Ventilation is regulated via a rear panel with zippers (which can be operated from both inside and outside) allowing you to adjust the fresh air supply and prevent humidity.
In addition, the 3S Speed Set Up Solution with short, flat sleeves and hooks allows you to set up fast and effectively in one pitch. And in good weather or on fine nights, you can go minimalist and pitch the flysheet on its own. See also the weatherproof vestibule for gear storage and cooking, which is integrated into the inner tent, or can be extended as required.
- Footprint available
- Repair set
- Door Storage Pockets
- Different door opening options
- Zipper with anti-catch flap
- Nylon hooks for fixing the fly even in cold conditions
- Extendable and replaceable anchor points
- Cord locks
- Extended guy line webbing
- Reinforced Hypalon sleeve finishing
- Vestibule extension solution
- 100% Self supporting construction
- Area Inner Tent: 2.52 m²
- Area Vestibules Front: 0.56 m²
- Entrances: 1
- Height Inner Tent: 1 m
- Packing Size: 40 x 19cm
- Persons: 2 Persons
- Ventilations: 1
- Ventilation type: Ventilation panel with zippers
- Vestibule for gear storage and cooking: Yes
- Vestibules: 1
- Weight Max: 2.47 kg
- Weight Min: 2.1 Kg
- Floor: Floor
- Fly: Fly
- Guy lines: Guy lines
- Guy lines quantity: 4
- Pegs: Pegs
- Pegs quantity: 10
- Pole diameter: 8.5 mm
- Pole quantity: 3
- Poles: 7001 T6 Aluminium
- Tent construction: Semi geodesic double wall
- Watercolumn Floor: 5000 mm
- Watercolumn Fly: 3000 mm
- Wind Protection: Minimum 90 km/h windspeed approved in the windchannel of Technical University of Munich
- All items returned must be suitable to be sold again as new.
- All returns can be organised with An Post click & post, and will be fulfilled as soon as they arrive back at our store.
Same day delivery to Dublin
To all 32 counties on orders over €75.00
5000 Satisfied customers