The MIPS system is designed to protect against the rotational motion (or kinematics) transmitted to the brain from angled impacts to the head. This added protection system has been proven to reduce the rotational violence to the brain by absorbing and redirecting oblique impacts to the helmet. With a 2-piece ABS shell construction, a fusion of EPP foam and an EPS foam puck, the Capitan meets the proposed UIAA increased side and back protection requirements, while the vents provide ample breathability when temps heat up. A low-profile suspension system dials in the fit, and the integrated headlamp clips with an elastic keeper on the back secure your light so you can push through the night.
Enjoy Free Delivery on Orders Over €75!
- For orders under €75, a nominal fee of €5.95 applies.
- Orders placed before 12:00pm are dispatched the same business day.
- We use An Post next-day delivery, but allow up to 3 business days as couriers can be subject to delays out of our control.
Hassle-Free Returns Within 28 Days
- Items must be in sellable, new condition for return eligibility - see our full T&Cs for returns here.
- Easily arrange returns with An Post click & post through our returns page.
- Returns are processed promptly upon arrival at our store. Click here to start a return
Same-Day Delivery in Dublin
- Need your item in a hurry? We offer same-day delivery in Dublin with GRAB.
- Want your order quickly? We offer click and collect in-store!