The Pursuit Shock Trekking Poles by Black Diamond are the ultimate choice for hikers seeking comfort and performance. With ergonomic cork grips, innovative Bloom grip extensions, and a state-of-the-art shock system, these poles offer an unparalleled trekking experience. Packed with features, it is no surprise that these poles won the ISPA 2023 award on launch.
- Ergonomic grip and grip top designed for superior comfort and reduced hand fatigue.
- Grip extensions are made from Bloom, an algae-infused foam, providing extra hand positions.
- Natural cork grips for moisture management and added comfort.
- Streamlined shock system for vibration dampening, reducing joint pain.
- 4-Season flex tips with trekking baskets (snow baskets included).
- Interchangeable carbide tech tip.
- Includes a 1.5 mm hex bit tool built into the shaft for convenient in-field maintenance.
- Available in two sizes: S/M and M/L, with a unisex usable length of 100-125cm (S/M) and 100-140cm (M/L).
- Equipped with Solution 2.0 wrist straps made from post-consumer recycled fibres.
- Features a user-friendly, soft-touch FlickLock+ for quick and easy adjustments.
Size Range: S/M, M/L
Weight Per Pair: S/M: 496 g (1 Lb 1 oz)
M/L: 520 g (1 Lb 2 oz)
Collapsed Length: S/M: 62 cm (25 in)
M/L: 68 cm (27 in)
We offer free delivery on all orders over €75, and €5.95 for all orders under €75.
-We aim to ship all orders placed before 3:00pm on the same business day and have it delivered next-day, but in busy periods can take longer, so allow for up to 3 business days.
We accept returns within 30 days of receiving the item, either in-store or by post.
- All items returned must be suitable to be sold again as new.
- All returns can be organised with An Post click & post, and will be fulfilled as soon as they arrive back at our store. Click here to start a return
At Great Outdoors, we understand the need for groups, companies and individuals to order products in bulk. Whether you are looking for a gift for your hardworking crew, jackets to outfit your dedicated sales team, or anything else that may come to mind - we would love to help!
Simply contact Paul from our corporate team, contacted at email@example.com with any enquiry, big or small and we will do our very best to get the right items at the right price!
Same day delivery to Dublin
To all 32 counties on orders over €75.00
Over 5000 Satisfied customers
Shipping & Returns
Great Outdoors ships throughout the EU via An Post & National Carriers. Orders over €75 qualify for Free Next-Day Shipping in Ireland, otherwise, a flat rate of €5.95 will be charged per order under €75, for Next-Day shipping. We will aim to ship orders placed Monday - Friday before 12:00 pm the same day, although this is not guaranteed.
Orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday. Courier speed is conistent and we try our best to give our customers the best delivery service, but delays are out of our hands so we allow for 3 days of delivery.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please contact us.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We accept exchanges for items but that must be communicated to our team and is subject to stock availability.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please contact us.