- Home |
- Kursk OC
The Olang Kursk is a refined winter boot. A great combination boot, ideal for resort walking and for when the going gets a bit tougher. The wool lining will keep feet warm and the hydro repellent York leather upper and olantex membrane combine to give a good resistant against water. The OC Antislip system pops out of the bottom of the boots for extra grip when you need it most.
- BREATHTEX waterproof membrane
- Comfort zone up to -30°C
- Easy fitting
- European fabrication with sizes raging from 40 - 48
- Italian design and manufacture by a specialized adult workforce
- Italian sole with built-in swiveling and folding Oc System® with flow channel
- Lining is enhanced with breathable insulating OLANTEX film
- Addition of an additional ISOWARM insole made of 90% wool with insulating and reflective silver foil
- Reinforced at the bottom of the rod for heel and toes
- Robust zipper with a bellow stopping the intrusion of snow
- Rugged metal eyelet and hook-and-loop laces
- Sole with 16 stainless steel spikes
- Vintage hydro-natural leather or/and hydro suede
Here are the specifications for a size 42 boot, a small variation exists between the size 40 to 46.
- Height: 7”
- Opening: 15.25”
- Weight: 1.50 lbs
Leave your review
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
There is currently no Expert Advice for this product.
For further product advice, please contact: email@example.com
- Tell a Friend
- Ask a Question