12 Days of Giftmas
- Friday 6th December, 2019
- By Paul
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and what better way to celebrate than by giving away 12 prizes for the 12 days of Giftmas? We’re giving away everything from gift cards to backpacks, and all you need to do to be in with the chance of winning is to click the link below. Good luck, and Merry Giftmas!
Terms & Conditions of entry:
The following are the terms and conditions of the Great Outdoors 12 Days of Giftmas Giveaway 2019. Your participation in the competition shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age to participate and residents within Ireland.
- Employees and relatives of employees of Great Outdoors and any entities affiliated or related to Great Outdoors shall not be eligible to enter. For the purposes herein, the term ‘relative’ shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- You give Great Outdoors permission to add your email address to our direct marketing lists for future electronic correspondence in the future. To unsubscribe in the future, simply use the unsubscribe link in any of the emails you receive.
- Entrants can enter as often as they like but there will only be one prize per entrant.
- In the event that the Great Outdoors deem an entrant to have in any way acted in bad faith with respect to the competition, such entrant shall be excluded from the competition and consequently deemed ineligible to win.
- The prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money.
- Daily winners will be chosen at random from all of the correct answers. They will be notified and then announced via social media, and prizes will be sorted after the close of the competition.
- Great Outdoors’ decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the prizes and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
- By entering the competition, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the competition and the awarding of the prize.
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Great Outdoors, their legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered, sustained or allegedly sustained in connection with the competition or the acceptance of the prize.
- Great Outdoors reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and at their sole discretion.
- Great Outdoors reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the competition if, in their sole judgment, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- The winner’s name will be disclosed to anyone who writes to the Great Outdoors at their physical addresses.
- These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and jurisdiction over any and all disputes shall be exclusive to the courts in Ireland.
- The closing date for all entries is midnight on December 20th. The winner of each daily prize will be selected the following business day.
- Specification of prize may vary. Images used for illustrative purposes only
and be the first to hear of our exclusive offers, latest news, events and more.