This long awaited major new title extends the successful range of HARVEY Superwalker maps of mountain areas in the UK and Ireland.
Mourne Mountains: The Mourne Mountains, also called the Mournes or Mountains of Mourne are a granite mountain range in County Down in the south east of Northern Ireland. They include the highest mountains in Northern Ireland and the province of Ulster. The highest of these is Slieve Donard at 850 metres (2790ft). The Mournes is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and has been proposed as the first national park in Northern Ireland. The area is partly owned by the National Trust and sees a large number of visitors every year. The Mourne Wall is among the more famous features in the Mournes. It is a 35km (22mls) drystone wall that crosses fifteen summits, constructed to define the boundaries of land purchased by the Belfast Water Commissioners in the late 1800s. Also included in this map is The Mourne Way Long Distance Footpath.
This map continues to add to our superb coverage of these iconic mountains of the UK and Ireland and is based on new survey from air photography. Other maps in this series include Lake District, Snowdonia, Peak District, Ben Nevis, Glen Coe, Skye the Cuillin etc.
Clear and easy to read
Enjoy Free Delivery on Orders Over €75!
- For orders under €75, a nominal fee of €5.95 applies.
- Orders placed before 12:00pm are dispatched the same business day.
- We use An Post next-day delivery, but allow up to 3 business days as couriers can be subject to delays out of our control.
Hassle-Free Returns Within 28 Days
- Items must be in sellable, new condition for return eligibility - see our full T&Cs for returns here.
- Easily arrange returns with An Post click & post through our returns page.
- Returns are processed promptly upon arrival at our store. Click here to start a return
Same-Day Delivery in Dublin
- Need your item in a hurry? We offer same-day delivery in Dublin with GRAB.
- Want your order quickly? We offer click and collect in-store!