Definitive detailed map at 1:20,000 scale covering the main part of the MacGillycuddy Reeks from Caragh Lake to Lough Leane.
Includes Carrauntoohil, the highest mountain in Ireland and all adjacent peaks. Produced to our 25Series standard, this general topographic map has a 5 metre contour interval for fine navigation. Signposted walking trails are depicted. Detailed topographic map with many placenames and heritage sites. Printed on good quality Progeo 90gsm map paper. The map sheet measures 1125mm x 820mm, covering 350 sq kilometres and is folded down to 125mm x 205mm.
Enjoy Free Delivery on Orders Over €75!
- For orders under €75, a nominal fee of €5.95 applies.
- Orders placed before 12:00pm are dispatched the same business day.
- We use An Post next-day delivery, but allow up to 3 business days as couriers can be subject to delays out of our control.
Hassle-Free Returns Within 28 Days
- Items must be in sellable, new condition for return eligibility - see our full T&Cs for returns here.
- Easily arrange returns with An Post click & post through our returns page.
- Returns are processed promptly upon arrival at our store. Click here to start a return
Same-Day Delivery in Dublin
- Need your item in a hurry? We offer same-day delivery in Dublin with GRAB.
- Want your order quickly? We offer click and collect in-store!